Project 2, Post 6 – The Roots Part 2: #BLM and the Movement for Black Lives
As mentioned in my last post, I wanted to create an art piece full of movement, as inspired by my dream. After taping off part of my canvas as described in my last post, I pondered how I could actually create that movement. As I am always experimenting, I devised a plan. Using a second canvas, still wrapped in protective plastic, and a kitchen chair, I tried to create something of a backboard/bounce board. My goal for this design was to sling paint at the second, plastic-wrapped canvas in hopes of causing a backsplash to splatter out and onto my painted canvas below.
For those of us who truly believe that black lives do matter, the hidden goals and alliances of Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives are a devastating blow to our hopes and our values.
This is the 2nd installment of an in-depth series investigation into the roots and intentions of the “Black Lives Matter” group and the “Movement for Black Lives.” *If you have not read part one, please do so. Part one is important for understanding both my own motives for investigating these organizations, as well as for gaining full realization of the two groups discussed herein and their founding philosophy, along with fully understanding this international ideology. (You can read part 3 here.) (You can read part 4 here.)
In my last post I focused our attention to the issue of the family (#2), after I listed several declarations regarding Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives; all of which are centered in Communism (Marxism/Socialism). Those declarations are listed below.
My research had presented clear evidence about the #Black Lives Matter org.:
- While BLM has exploited the deaths of black men as martyrs for their cause, the group’s goals and principles listed on the website do not include any mention of black men other than those transgendered (men living as women)…
- The official BLM organization clearly seeks to erode the God-given and God-designed family as evidenced by multiple BLM guiding principles (to be addressed below).
- The Black Lives Matter organization is actually just a Marxism (communism) front organization, using heated and misleading language along with wildly erroneous claims to enrage the entire black race so that blacks can be further exploited for political gains.
After visiting the website for “The Movement for Black Lives,” I have concluded that it too is a Marxist front organization.
*In this post, I will present the biographical and financial evidence demonstrating the communist roots of Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black lives. For the purposes of length, I will wait until my next post to present evidence of Marxism found within the specific goals and principles of these two groups as the groups have so presented.
Note: There have been various civil rights/racial equality movements across the years; not all adhere to the same philosophy or share the same goals. MANY of these movements have been honorable and productive. Others should not garner that same respect. Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives are not only connected with one another, but they also promote the same philosophy: “Radical Black Liberation Movement” (RBLM) or Black Liberation movement (BLM) for short. As such, from this point on I will simply refer to the Black Lives Matter/Movement for Black Lives organizations by their shared philosophical identify: RBLM.
COMMANDMENT 1: THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
COMMANDMENT 2: THOU SHALT NOT CREATE AND WORSHIP ANY IDOL
Almighty God always punishes those who serve communism (socialism), as this philosophy shatters the first two of the Ten Commandments. God is replaced by the state and by humanism. This ideology becomes its own theology, religion to those who then worship and glorify this man—made false god.
Eric Mann, the Weather Underground, & Patrisse Cullors:
In 1969, Eric Mann – a radical communist leader/member of the Weather Underground (a splinter group from the radical, Marxist group Students for a Democratic Society) – and 20-30 of his comrades led an attack on Harvard University, accosting a small group of students, employees, and faculty. The invaders defaced and vandalized property and physically assaulted multiple people, while shouting “…we are liberating this building!” Erica Mann was soon arrested and charged with five counts of assault and battery along with several other charges for property damage and for disturbing a public assembly.
Following the blueprint laid out by several Marxist intellectuals before him, Mann believed that inner city blacks were key to inciting a revolution and ultimately overthrowing the government. Mann has one problem: he is white. Mann knew he and other communists must target the black community to effectively bring forth a black leader to set off the Marxist revolutionary dream.
“It would take almost forty years for Mann to see his vision spring to life and catch fire. That’s when he would meet an angry black, lesbian teenager named Patrisse Cullors who goes on to co-found the Black Lives Matter movement” (Stranahan, 2016). In Cullors, Mann found a willing, enthusiastic protégé he then shaped in his own ideological image. This is not Patrisse Cullors’ only communist/socialist tie, and the other Black Lives Matter/Movement for Black Lives leaders have Marxist loyalties as well.
*To examine the founders’ communism loyalties we can follow the money.
The Funding Structure Blueprint:
A tangled web forms the funding apparatus of the RBLM. Before we can follow the money trail and social alliances therein, we must first understand the carefully orchestrated structure of this brilliant funding system. The funding structure blueprint calls for the creation of a formidable mass of humanity organizations in alliance with one another to create the impression that a movement has a far larger following than it actually does, that the movement is far more mainstream and popular with the masses than it actually is. Often, foreign governments, such as the Russians, are the creators and puppeteers of a large number of these groups/movements. Some organizations are large, but many of the organizations are, in reality, only a website or a Facebook page. Black Lives matter, as clearly acknowledged on its official website, is one example of an organization that is not a true philanthropic/humanitarian organization: instead, Black Lives Matter exists as a website alone (or “online forum” as its founders call it).
COMMANDMENT 9: THOUGH SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS
(lie, deceive, mislead, conceal)
By covertly creating, funding, and then concealing the entities and funding behind FRSO groups, as well as other communist-aligned front organizations, the Ninth Commandment has been obliterated. Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives lies to all Americans and sells the black community as slaves to the Marxist cause: global communism.
On the surface, each of these organizations advocates different causes. However, the organizations are, in reality, all covertly working together for one main goal that surpasses all others: to end capitalism by overthrowing capitalist societies in order to rebuild an international communist state. In doing so, this mass of allied organizations acts as well-oiled dezinformatsiya (disinformation) machine. Unlike true humanitarian/philanthropic organizations – such as Heifer International, World Vision, or even the Humane Society of the United States whose funding is put into actions which yield real-life results, truly improving the lives of those these organizations seek to help – the organizations within the radical funding nexus are most often little more than special interest lobbying entities (community organizers).
DID YOU KNOW?
There were more people in Socialist Russia (USSR) employed by the disinformation machine during the Cold War than were employed in the Russian defense industry and the Russian army combined! The Soviets (the KGB) created numerous communist front groups, officially located outside of Russia around the world and all pretending to be independent entities, to purposefully deceive the West (especially America) as well as its own Russian citizens. A few of these communist disinformation groups were: “the World Peace Council (with branches in 112 countries), the World Federation of Trade Unions (with branches in 90 countries), the Women’s International Democratic Federation (with branches in 129 countries), the International Union of Students (with branches in 152 countries), and the World Federation of Democratic Youth (with branches in 210 countries)” (Pacepa & Richlak, 2016). Many of these front groups still exist today.
Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO):
The co-founders of Black Lives Matter – Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi – all work for front groups for the Freedom Road Socialist Organization. FRSO is compiled of and covered by dozens of groups, and Black Lives Matter is one of the FRSO’s many projects. All projects and groups, as Nelini Stamps proclaimed, “…are actually trying to change the capitalist system we have today..” Stamps works for the FRSO front organization ACORN (which has now been rebranded under a plethora of different names).
*Below is a list of Marxist FRSO front groups funding the Radical Black Liberation Movement (Black Lives Matter, the Movement for Black Lives, etc.). (You can find more details on these groups here.)
- National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA), Garza: Special Projects Director, NDWA donations collected: $6,120,896
- People Organized to Win Employment Rights (POWER), Garza: Executive Director, POWER donations collected: $3,173,210
- School of Unity and Liberation (SOUL), Garcia: Board Member, SOUL donations collected: $2,083,750
- Right to the City Alliance (RTTC), Garza: 2011 Board Chair, RTTC donations collected: $3,337,500
It’s not possible for a world to emerge where black lives matter if it’s under capitalism. And it’s not possible to abolish capitalism without a struggle against national oppression and gender oppression.”
~ Alicia Garza
- Dignity and Power Now (DPN), Cullors: Founder and Director, DPN is underwritten by Community Partners
“We’ve made it very clear that this is not just a conversation around cis, hetero, black men…”
~ Patrisse Cullors
- Black Alliance for Just Immigration (BAJI), Tometi: Executive Ditector, BAJI donations collected: $873,100
“…I would argue that the international community faces 3 core challenges to advancing human rights. Those are: global capitalism, white supremacy, and the suppression of democracy.”
~ Opal Tometi
Other Communist FRSO front groups Funding and Allianced with RBLM organizations: (funding estimates provided if available)
- Advancement Project (AP): $54,572,286
- Movement Strategy Center (MSC): 2013 revenue of $7.5 million
- Black Left Unity
- Black Workers for Justice
- Causa Justa/Just Cause: 2013 revenue of $1.6 million
- Grassroots Global Justice Alliance (GGJ)
- Hands Up United
- Intelligent Mischief
- Organization for Black Struggle (OBS)
- Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee (RSCC) — *known for their pro-abortion “Hail Satan” chant
- Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ)
- Strategic Concepts in Organizing and Policy Education (SCOPE): $22,745,894
- Soros Funds
The founders, the funders, and the cohorts in the Black Lives Matter movement and in the Movement for Black Lives hide their true intentions from us, deceive us. They pretend to speak for black people, yet not only are their goals a direct contradiction to true equality and liberation, but there are also millions of black Americans (and across the globe) who do not share this heretical ideology. The RBLMs have sold off black lives as slaves to be used as pawns by their Marxist god and masters.
*In my next post I will discuss another devious element driving the Marxist cult and why socialism is so alluring. In addition, I will discuss several of the demands presented by the Movement for Black Lives and how these demands are embedded with Karl Marx’s signature communist/socialist signature.
You can read part 3 here.
Sources & Further Reading Recommendations:
- Weikart, Richard (1992). Marx, Engels, and the Abolition of the Family. History of European Ideas, Vol. 18 (No. 5), pp. 657-672
- Pacepa, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai &Rychlak, Prof. Ronald (2016). Looming Disaster[E-Book Android Version]. Retrieved from wnd.com
- Black Lives Matter’s Real Agender by Rolans C. Warren
- Fineman, Martha Albertson (2001). Contract and Care. Chicago-Kent Law Review, Vol. 76
- Feminism, Communism, and the Destruction of the Nuclear Family by David Risselada
- Americans Buy Into Marxist Family Planning by Paul Kengor
- Reds Exploiting Blacks by James Simpson (Accuracy In Media)
- Black Lives Matter, Capitalism, and Communism in America(article and podcast)
- The Abolition of the Family by Larry Anderson
- There is a better way to parent than the nuclear family by Vicki Larson
- Nuclear Family Privilege: Naming It ans Slaying It by Bella DePaulo
- The Truth Behind the Push for Criminal Justice Reform by Lee Stranahan