THERE WILL BE BLOOD!
Project 2, Post 8 – The Roots, Pt. 4: #BLM and the Movement for Black Lives (the conclusion)
Artistic Process: I repeated the various steps described in the three previous posts of this series, adding movement to my painting. This time I spattered deep-shaded, red paint onto the opposite side of my canvas. Then… as I looked upon my painting, all I saw was blood… It shook me to the bone. With such deception and anger amongst us, I can’t help but fear we are on the precipice of violence with the recent rise in the socialist militant movement of left-wing, fascist totalitarianism. When it comes to communism, history always repeats itself.
“The democratic socialist Eduard Bernstein issued a warning at the turn of the nineteenth century to his fellow Marxists. The danger of a ‘truly miraculous belief in the creative power of force,’ he prophesied, is that you begin by doing violence to reality in theory, and end up by doing violence to people in practice.”
“What distinguishes the new communism is that its leading partisans are fully aware of that potential…and embrace it as a strategy.”
~ Johnson, 2012 “World Affairs” journal
This is the fourth and final installation of an in-depth, investigative series looking into Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives. You can find the first post HERE, the second post HERE, and the third post HERE.
This process began with a visit to the #BLM official website. I have discussed the death of a friend’s grandson which was caused by injuries inflicted by a police officer. I have also described my disappointment and subsequent mourning process after having discovered the true intentions of the Black Lives Matter and Movement for Black Lives organizations. Together, you and I have examined the communist philosophy which is behind these groups, and their devastating goals for the God-given family. I have presented the proof of the communist allegiances of the groups’ leaders and the communist funding that continues to move their movement forward – using constant deceit and disinformation (dezinformatsiya) to trick us into jumping aboard their Marxist train which is steaming ahead toward a violent revolution. Together, we have also explored the sinister motives behind those who support the devastating ideology of communism, especially activists like James Cone and Cornel West who seek to victimize, exploit and foment hatred in the hearts of the black, Christian community. We have learned that devotees of socialism will, like Saul Alinsky, employ all levels of trickery to lead us astray, including the false-labeling of their goals, framing issues in emotional terms such as “equality,” “liberation,” etc.
Or, as renowned “socialist” Slavoj Zizek argues, modern communists should not make the mistake that the leftists did in the past: accepting “the basic coordinates of liberal democracy (‘democracy’ verses ‘totalitarianism’).” Instead, Zizek declares the modern day left should “fearlessly violate these liberal taboos,” adding, “So what if one is accused of being ‘anti-democratic,’ ‘totalitarian’…”
Now, it is time to fully consider what a socialist future would be like, AND to finally examine the explicit platform and demands that have been publicly declared and are listed on the website of the Movement for Black Lives. We will have to confront what their goals mean and how those goals will truly impact our lives.
“INDEED, NEW COMMUNISM SEEMS TO REPEAT EVERY THEORETICAL DISASTER OF OLD COMMUNISM.”
~ Johnson, 2012 “World Affairs” journal
Socialism (communism/Marxism) is also called a “command economy.” Please carefully consider the following fundamental characteristics of a command economy:
- All politics become one party (a.k.a. an “autocracy”). All power rests with this party and with the state under a single dictator.
- The state adopts the communist’s motto, made famous by Karl Marx in Critique of the Gotha Program: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.”
- The state replaces God in several ways. First, citizens depend on the state for their income. Second, the citizens become dependent on the government for every day needs (food, soap, healthcare, diapers, etc.), because the state decides who gets what and in what amount. Third, the state becomes the moral alpha and omega: it becomes a false god. The state decides what is or is no morally acceptable behavior, replacing all religious morals with human morals. Fourth, the state pushes its own ideology that becomes a new, supreme “religion.”
- Freedom of religion does not exist at all under socialism. Citizens that do not embrace humanistic atheism or, if the state has a specific choice for official religion, citizens who do not embrace the state’s official religion may “worship” what they please, but must do so in the privacy of their own home. Public religious expressions/practices and teaching others about one’s faith is typically strictly prohibited.
- Personal liberties become extremely restricted.
- There is no choice of profession in command economies. Beginning at a very young age, children are tested and a streamlining system allocates people into designated industries. For example, Spanish students who, based on tests and academic performance, have been slotted to enter universities after high school must take a university entrance exam. Based on the results of this exam, each student is assigned a degree to pursue.
- Family autonomy is diminished or abolished. Children must attend public schools so that the state can indoctrinate all citizens and, thus, have control of the future and power over the masses.
“Whoever captures the kids owns the future.”
~ Patricia Nell Warren
- Private property is abolished and people are allocated residences by the state.
- Modes/methods of production are owned by the state (thus, in theory, are owned by the community/taxpayers).
- All profit (wealth) is distributed to all citizens. (wealth redistribution)
- The state decides/plans the allocation of resources (food, toilet paper, etc.), as well as what products and services will be provided to the citizens.
- The state’s economy is centrally planned and managed by appointed employees of the state.
- Production managing employees operate under party-appointed economic planners. These planners set all prices and frequently interfere with production to meet (satisfy) personal or party desires.
- Resource supplies are not decided based on the needs of the consumers (demand), but on what was preplanned years in advance. The state creates 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, or, in the case of China, even 25 year economic plans. If the state estimates that the state’s school children population will need X amount of notebook paper in 2017, then that is it. The state tells the notebook paper manufacturers to produce that designated amount of notebook paper and then stop (no extras). Manufacturers are not given the freedom to increase costs to produce more notebook paper if, in 2017, more notebook paper is needed. (…or food, or shampoo, or clothing, or toilet paper, or baby formula, etc.)
- Instead of simply going to the store to purchase goods when you need to buy them, you are allocated an amount of goods and services by the state. This is called rationing.
- Operating under long-term economic plans – outside of the laws of basic economics, with little regard to the actual costs of production – state economies are inflexible and, in times of recessions, are unable to rebound quickly causing extended, deep economic recessions and often complete economic collapse.
- Without capitalist market competition, command economies are not cost or supply efficient. (They’re wasteful of money and of resources: they fail to plan ahead and do not save money or resources in case of hard times ahead.)
- The controlling party desires to retain power and thus community (taxpayer) resources (funds) are diverted into the military and police.
- Due to the state’s inefficiency and desire to retain power (last 2 bullet points), consumer resource shortages occur. (medicine, food, electricity, water, gasoline, etc.) *THIS is why so many people starve to death under communism. Right now, in Venezuela, citizens have resorted to eating their own pets for sustenance, as well as animals in local zoos.
DID YOU KNOW?
Romania’s capitalist economy was once so successful that it was even referred to as “Le Petit Paris.” All of that ended on August 15, 1947, “when Vasile Luca, the Communist Party’s Politburo member in charge of Romania’s economy, suddenly and without warning converted the country’s venerable old currency, called the leu, into a new socialist leu. Each Romanian, regardless of how much money he had owned, now received just the same small amount of the new currency. From one day to the next, there were no longer any capitalists in Romania, which on December 30, 1947, was declared a socialist country (Pacepa & Rychlak, 2016). Thirty years later, “Romania – once the second largest oil producer in Europe – had rationed gasoline, the temperature in public places during the winter was limited to 63 degrees Fahrenheit, and all shops were required to close at 5:30 p.m. to save energy. Life in Ceausescu’s Romania became so unbearable that – according to UN statistics – the country had come to lead the world in the rate of suicides” (Pacepa & Rychlak, 2016). Ceausescu was executed in 1989 for genocide.
How old will you be in 30 years, or 20 years, or 10 years? Is it your wish to be among a new statistic – just another casualty of the new, communist America?
- Eventually, the communist state runs out of money, as it uses up all the wealth of its citizens. The wealthy citizens either flee the state or quickly lose their wealth to the state. Under socialism, the means by which wealthy citizens attained their wealth are eliminated, thus new wealth is unable to be produced.
- Strict gun and ammunition control and/or bans are almost immediately instituted in command economies (whether comprehensively or in small and gradual regulatory bits), always under the guise of improving safety. In reality, the citizenry is disarmed to prevent government overthrow and to retain absolute political power.
- Despite the purpose of communism being to serve and to meet the needs of the “proletariat (a.k.a. worker), communist governments, thanks to the centralization of power (in contrast to America’s divisions of power) – time and time and time and time and time again – become repressive regimes which aggrandize their own power and exploit the masses on a scale that far surpasses any capitalist states ever in existence.
- Attempts to create communism have ended up in the creation of state-driven, authoritarian economies and regimes. The only ones who benefit from communism are single-party political elites who are not accountable to the people.
Does this system exemplify your values? Is this what you envision for the future of your country, yourself, your children?
“Socialism has to be international. It’s impossible to create socialism in one country, surrounded by a world capitalist market.”
“TRY AGAIN, FAIL AGAIN, FAIL BETTER.”
~ Slavoj Zizek (Modern Communist)
THE CLOWARD-PIVEN METHOD: THEN AND NOW
“In 1966, sociologists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven called for the overloading of the U.S. welfare system to force the potential collapse of our Democratic Republic government and end poverty by the government ‘guaranteeing an annual income for all Americans.’ [universal basic income, UBI] This is communism – a godless human government where the state is the ultimate entity to be worshiped and obeyed…”
“Cloward-Piven believed in forcing political change through orchestrated crisis and not surprisingly, they were both members of the Democratic Socialists of America.” ~Pastor Saiko Woods
Jump to October 2016:
President Obama has now begun bringing the subject of a UBI into the conversation, encouraging its creation by insinuating that a UBI would be the best response to the coming crisis of artificial intelligence.
President Obama’s healthcare plan has been successful too. Having almost collapsed the healthcare market ( a “crisis!” ), there is a bigger and bigger push to adopt a “single-payer” system of “universal healthcare.” We are told to close our eyes and not look at the financially drowning healthcare in Great Britain, where rationing has begun, or any other such cases of failed central planning.
Karl Marx laid out 10 ways of transforming developed, capitalist nations into communist states: the Ten Planks of Communism (Communist Manifesto, 1848):
(Note: All must be implemented through either governmental force, government regulations or legislation, or a violent, citizen revolution.)
- Abolish all private property and apply all rents of land to public use. (*Note: According to Marx, the abolition of private property also serves to abolish the family.)
- Implement a heavily progressive income tax structure.
- Abolish all inheritance. (*Note: This is also aimed at dismantling the family and eliminating private property.)
- Confiscate the property of all immigrants and all political dissenters.
- Create a state monopoly on capital (money/funds) by centralizing all credit into a national bank controlled by the state.
- Centralize control over and operations of communication and transportation into the hands of the state.
- Create and extend state owned factories and modes of production. Cultivate wastelands and improve soil quality so that it can be used.
- Establish a requirement that all citizens must work. Institute industrial, citizen armies, especially for agricultural labor.
- Gain state control over and combine the agricultural and manufacturing industries. Gradually abolish all distinctions between city and country. Then, distribute the citizen population equally across the country.
- Require all children attend free, government-run, public schools. Combine education with industrial production, etc.
DEMANDS – THE MOVEMENT FOR BLACK LIVES
We are now ready to examine the platform of the Movement for Black Lives (focusing on the communist intentions therein). I will list each stated platform demand and then briefly present several of the specific suggestions offered for each. The below information can be found on the group’s website.
Each stated demand is implicitly founded on an exaggerated sense of victimhood. Inflammatory language, utilized in the demands below, is a literary trick upon the mind, a betrayal upon the mind of the readers, so that hurt and emotion will override any typically rational person. Victimhood is the precise goal of these agitators: to continually victimize the black community whom they wish to exploit. They are wolves among sheep. Anger and hatred towards other groups or institutions can cause good people to suspend their sense of morality and, thus, are vital to instigating violence against others.
#1 – REPARATIONS: WE DEMAND REPARATIONS FOR PAST AND CONTINUING HARMS. THE GOVERNMENT, RESPONSIBLE CORPORATIONS AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS THAT HAVE PROFITED OFF OF THE HARM THEY HAVE INFLICTED ON BLACK PEOPLE – FROM COLONIALISM TO SLAVERY THROUGH FOOD AND HOUSING REDLINING, MASS INCARCERATION, AND SURVEILLANCE – MUST REPAIR THE HARM DONE. THIS INCLUDES…”
***(I chose to present this specific demand first, as it demonstrates the group’s and its supporting organizations’ grotesque and widespread distorted idea of reality in regards to the laws of economics and their gross overestimation of the actual amount of wealth in America and in the world, as well as their deeply held commitment to bringing about American and global communism.)
A) “Full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology trade and agriculture), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs” — Government, taxpayer funding to “cover all living costs, including but not limited to housing, transportation, childcare, healthcare, and food for students.” Government must “provide full access to all undocumented people.” Pass a bill through congress that would give “undocumented people” state and federal money to provide for and “to cover all tuition, fees, and living costs.” The President should “issue an executive order abolishing all” student debt.
Here’s the math based on the latest statistics:
- According to Forbes as of March 1, 2016, the combined wealth of all the billionaires in the whole wide world is $6.48 trillion (US dollars). *Keep this number in mind
- 41,470,000 black Americans + 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US = 52,470,000
- 2015-2016 Average Tuition Cost for 1 Year at a Public University for 1 Person = $9,410
- 2015-2016 Avery Cost for 1 Year of “Room and Board” at a Public University for 1 Person = $8,887
*Note: The “Room and Board” cost does NOT include all of the other “living expenses” that the Movement for Black Lives is demanding. (I did not include healthcare, food, transportation, childcare, etc…)
- Add together 1 Year of Tuition for 1 Person with 1 Year Room and Board for 1 Person:
$9,410 + $8,887 = $18,297
- Multiply the 52,470,000 (the combined number of black Americans and illegal immigrants) by $18,297 (the combined cost for 1 single year of college tuition with room and board for the 2015-2016 school year)
52,470,000 X $18,296 = $960,043,590,000 (over $960 BILLION dollars – almost ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!)
- Conclusion: It will cost the United States’ taxpayers almost 1 trillion dollars EVERY YEAR to provide college tuition and room and board for this one combined group alone (without even accounting for rises in cost for future years)!
- Money left over from the world’s combined wealth from billionaires:
$6.48 trillion – $960,043,590,000 = $5,519,956,410,000
B) “A guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people” — A “Universal Basic Income (UBI)” must be enacted to provide every single adult, in America and globally, with an income. This UBI does not “have any work requirements” of individuals to receive this income. This is one of the major planks of the new communist movement worldwide. Plus, “a pro-rated additional amount” of money should be given to all black Americans. The authors declare their disdain for capitalism, and use a familiar method (a smoke screen) for discrediting the American economy and her institutions by claiming that America is racist at her core. “America’s deep-rooted system of racial capitalism,” they say, drives “unequal economic outcome” which is, predictably, “structural racism.” For this reason, the American economy and the economy of all other capitalist countries must be replaced with socialism (Marxism/communism). “No other social or economic policy solution today would be of efficient scale to eradicate the profound and systemic economic inequities afflicting Black communities.” This would of course require raising income taxes, “taxes on public goods like air,” and defunding various other societal institutions, specifically “criminal justice institutions.” Of course, even if all of these efforts at capturing the revenue to provide a UBI were enacted, there would never be enough money to actually execute this plan without creating worldwide poverty and devastation.
Here’s the math: Since the Democratic Party is seeking $15 p/h minimum wage as being a “living wage”, I will use that number as a base starting point.
- $15 p/hr multiplied by a 40 hour work week (considered full-time work)
15 X 40 = $600 Per Week Income for 1 Person
- Multiply Weekly Income by the Number of Weeks in a Year
$600 X 52 = $31,200 Income for 1 Person for 1 Year
- Multiply the one year income total by the number of black Americans
$31,200 X 41,470,000 = $1,293,864,000,000 (over 1 TRILLION dollars)
*Every single year, we would need over 1 TRILLION dollars just to provide a UBI to black Americans alone, excluding all other Americans and excluding all other people across the globe!
- So now let’s start subtracting from our original world billionaire number:
$6,480,000,000,000 – $960,043,590,000 (tuition, room and board) = $5,519,956,410,000
$5,519,956,410,000 – $1,293,864,000,000 (UBI for black Americans ONLY) = $4.226,092,214,000
- What if we institute a UBI for all Americans? (excluding all other people in the world) Multiply the total number of American Citizens by $31,200 Income Per 1 Year
324,819,452 X 31,200 = $10,134,366,902,400
- Let’s do the math:
- $6,480,000,000,000 – $960,043,590,000 (tuition, room and board for black Americans and illegal immigrants) = $5,519,956,410,000
$5,519,956,410,000 – 10,134,366,902,400 =
-$4,614,410,492,400 (NEGATIVE 4.6 TRILLION DOLLARS)
- Conclusion: There is literally not enough money in the world to support the socialist desires extolled by the Movement for Black Lives and their cohorts!
A LESSON FROM CHRIST:
With the UBI not having a work requirement, do we want to establish a precedent where people receive money for doing nothing?
John in Chapter 6 records the miracle of Jesus “Feeding of the Five Thousand.” What many don’t recall are the events that took place afterward…
Instantly, thousands of people followed Jesus, because they were seeking free food. Jesus recognized this and said to the people, “…you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate the loaves and were filled.” He went on to emphasize the importance of seeking spiritual food.
But…but… the people continued, “Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ ”
Now, instead of proving more free food for the thousands of people, Jesus taught them that he is “the bread of life.” This did not please his followers. They left Jesus and sought him no longer.
“From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with him no more.”
JESUS understands what socialists do not. Dependency deludes people about where their sustenance really comes from (it come from God). It also dehumanizes and demotivates us. *It was in this moment with the masses that Christ actually performed another miracle for the people, one of true compassion: He sent them away.
The remainder of the Movement for Black Lives’ demands listed below follow the same unrealistic, money-driven pattern that has historically led to the financial collapse of countries around the globe. In addition, several of the demands actually increase the risk of violence in the community.
#2 – “ECONOMIC JUSTICE: WE DEMAND ECONIMIC JUSTICE FOR ALL AND A RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ECONOMY TO ENSURE BLACK COMMUNITIES HAVE COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP, NOT MERE ACCESS. THIS INCLUDES…”
- “A progressive restructuring of tax codes” to achieve “radical” “redistribution of wealth” — increase income tax to 80%, tax all citizens’ investment growth (capital gains), increase estate tax (inheritance tax, “death tax”), impose a wealth tax on tangible assets (home, car, land, tools, etc.), tax undesirable activities, employ tax sharing between localities, tax personal property and all other local taxes based on an individual’s income amount, increase property taxes for home and businesses based on the assessed value of the property (example: “Mansion tax”)
- “Government job programs,” and monetary, government provided “compensation(income) for those in the care economy” (the “care economy” means stay-at-home moms, etc.). “Job programs must provide a living wage…”
- “A right to restored land” and the “end to the exploitative privatization of natural resources,” plus “democratic control” (government control) over the way that resources are “distributed” — institute “fair development” laws on publicly and privately owned and used land to ensure the “equitable distribution of the benefits of development” to the entire community, “which takes precedence over market imperatives”
- Use “government directed resources” (government money) develop a “cooperative… social economy,” and use tax money to “facilitate trade across and in black communities globally”
#3 – “POLITICAL POWER: WE DEMAND INDEPENDENT BLACK POLITICAL POWER AND SELF-DETERMINIZATION IN ALL AREAS OF SOCIETY. WE ENVISION REMAKING THE CURRENT US POLITICAL SYSTEM IN ORDER TO CREATE A REAL DEMOCRACY WHERE BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL MARGINALIZED PEOPLE CAN EFFECTIVELY EXERCISE FULL POLITICAL POWER. THIS INCLUDES…”
- “An end to the criminalization of Black political activity” and the “immediate release of all political prisoners,” and remove all “freedom fighters” from the “International Terrorists list” —- End all investigations into militant black activists and activist activity. Remove Assata Shakur from the International Terrorists list (cop killer and radical socialist from the “Black Liberation Army,” currently resides in Cuba). Release “activists and freedom fighters” Imam Jamil Al Amin (a.k.a. H Rap Brown: cop killer, encourages arson and promotes violence as being “as American as apple pie”); Kamau Sadiki (radical socialist, cop killer and bomber associated with the Black Panther Party); the “San Francisco 8” (radical socialists and cop killers associated with the Black Panther Party).
Do we want our society’s role models to be violent murderers?
- “Public financing of elections” (taxpayer funding of elections); lower the standards for “candidates” to run for public office, and elect more “low-income” people to public office
Do we want unqualified people making major decisions effecting our lives?
- “The right to vote for all people” — Allow illegal aliens, convicted felons, and currently incarcerated criminals to vote in elections to “expand the pool of eligible voters.”
#4 – END THE WAR ON BLACK PEOPLE: WE DEMAND AN END TO THE WAR AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE. SINCE THIS COUNTRY’S INCEPTION THERE HAVE BEEN NAMED AND UNNAMED WARS ON OUR COMMUNITIES. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE CRIMINALIZATION, INCARCERATION, AND KILLING OF OUR PEOPLE. THIS INCLUDES…”
- End “criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth” which “includes an end to zero-tolerance school policies and arrests of students, the removal of police from schools, and the reallocation of funds from police and punitive school discipline practices to restorative services.” — Redefine “youth” being “children under the age of 23. “Ban all” criminal “prosecution of children under the age of 23.” Address “state-sanctioned violence that stems from over-policed schools.” Institute racial quotas for “school discipline policies.” Pass laws that ban all school “exclusionary discipline (suspensions, expulsions, and arrests).” Use tax funds “for fully funding restorative programs.” Institute local “campaigns that target police.”
- “An end to all deportations, immigrant detention, and Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) raids” — Immigrants with “criminal contact” (criminal records) should no longer be subject to “detention and deportation.” A moratorium on all deportations should be enacted. Pass a legislative bill that fully “prohibits state and local law enforcement” from “collaborating with ICE.” “Pass a ‘Sanctuary’ bill that prohibits ICE from making any arrests for criminal activity on “state-owned property.”
- “End the war on Black trans, queer, and gender nonconforming people” via legislation. — Provide “real, meaningful, and equitable universal health care.” — End all “public jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons.” Pass a bill that expands health care to all U.S. residents,” and prohibit any “exclusions of procedures trans people need” (sex-reassignment surgery and hormone therapy). Pass a bill that allows anyone to change his/her “gender identity on official documents without judge or doctor approval.”
- “An end to the mass surveillance of Black communities” including a ban on the use of various technologies, such as police “body cameras.” — Enact federal and state legislation which requires a court warrant before any surveillance technology can be put into place and into use by localities, including street cameras, license plate readers, domestic drones, stingray cell phone interceptors and other technologies deployed in public spaces.” Pass federal and state legislation that “allows an individual to know when their information has been tracked.” Institute “total prohibition on the acquisition of any new surveillance technology or development of surveillance program.” Enact an “immediate abolition of any and all use of surveillance technology and programs.” All agencies must immediately inform “individuals and organizations” of past and present surveillance “who have been targeted.” Tax payer provided “full reparations” to all “individuals and organizations” who have been monitored. Federal agencies must “stop providing grants for the purchase of surveillance technologies to local police departments.” Localities must enact policies which require “a community input process prior to purchasing any technology or software that will be used for policing and ‘counter-terrorism’”
#5 – “COMMUNITY CONTROL: WE DEMAND A WORLD WHERE THOSE MOST IMPACTED IN OUR COMMUNITY CONTROL THE LAWS, INSTITUTIONS, AND POLICIES THAT ARE MEANT TO SERVE US – FROM OUR SCHOOLS TO OUR LOCAL BUDGETS, ECONOMICS, POLICE DEPARTMENTS, AND OUR LAND – WHILE RECOGNIZING THAT THE RIGHTS AND HISTORIES OF OUR INDIGENOUS FAMILY MUST ALSO BE RESPECTED. THIS INCLUDES…”
- “An end to the privatization of education” — “Place a moratorium on charter schools” and “force the federal government” to pay for “a bigger chunk than they already do.” “Put a moratorium on all out-of-school suspensions. Shut down all juvenile detention centers. Remove police from schools…” Eliminate all debt of black municipalities.
- Direct participation in “budgeting at the local, state, and federal level.” — Transform public revenue to ensure “economic justice.” “Shift existing federal funding toward participatory human rights budgeting” including “housing subsidies” and “health funding” that “prioritizes the needs of the most marginalized” communities. “Control over local resources should also be seen as a form of reparations.” The primary focus for public budgets and public funding must be “on the Black communities.”
#6 – INVEST-DIVEST: WE DEMAND INVESTMENTS IN THE EDUCATION, HEALTH AND SAFETY OF BLACK PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF INVESTMENTS IN THE CRIMINALIZING, CAGING AND HARMING OF BLACK PEOPLE. WE WANT INVESTMENTS IN BLACK COMMUNITIES, DETERMINED BY BLACK COMMUNITIES, AND DIVESTMENT FROM EXPLOITATIVE FORCES INCLUDING PRISONS, FOSSIL FUELS, POLICE, SURVEILLANCE AND EXPLOITATIVE CORPORATIONS. THIS INCLUDES…”
(In “Prison Notebooks,” Antonio Gramsci of Italy writes that a new “proletariat” be created comprised of criminals and racial minorities. For decades, Marxist theorists have written extensively about encouraging the exploitation of minorities with criminal histories, broken homes and poor educations. Without an army made of angry, ignorant and morally dubious people who lack self-control and can be easily manipulated – the type of people one is most likely to find amongst the prison population (in any country) – then the dream of a violent revolution will not come to fruition. As always, communist adherents are happy to exploit minorities to further their cause.)
- “A reallocation of funds at the federal, state and local level” — Congress should end “mandated support” (federal funding) of all prisons and police departments. Focus on reallocating funds so that specific groups, including LGBTQ and trans people, “could be prioritized for funding.”
- “The retroactive decriminalization, immediate release and record expungement of all drug related offenses…” and “reparations for the devastating impact of ‘the war on drugs.’” — “Ensure that individuals who use, possess, or sell drugs or trade sex are not subject to arrest, detention or conviction,” and provide so that past offenders can now participate in legal drug markets. Create a requirement that all monetary saving from ending such “criminalization” should then be “invested into reparations to all people who have been adversely impacted by the drug war and enforcement of prostitution laws.” In addition, monetary saving must also go to providing government funded “addiction support treatment.” The government should immediately “repeal portions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act” which list drug felonies as a cause for deportation.
- “Equitable universal health care” that will guarantee government, taxpayer funding for, among other things, abortions, “paid parental leave,” and gender transition services and procedures. — End the United States’ current “patriarchal racialized capitalist system” (and replace it with socialism) that enables the existence of “culturally incompetent physicians.” “Pass a bill to expand public health care to all U.S. residents and mandate that the wealthy residents pay for a portion of their services while low-income and working class folks receive free services.”
- “A constitutional right” to “fully-funded education” — “Enhance the role of the national government.” Establish a funding requirement to provide “a social worker for every 40 students, free health care services” (including abortion and gender transition services), dental care, food, and “free daycare,” among other things.
- “A divestment from industrial multinational use of fossil fuels” — Invest in clean energy and invest in creating a cooperative “food hub” to “pool food produced from local farmers.” Shift resources to “a more democratic” economy whereas money can be redistributed, “particularly in Black communities.” Reduce military expenditures in the use of fossil fuels.
- A “reallocation” of military funds toward “community well-being” — Weaken America’s “empire” and “power.” “Build invest/divest campaigns that ends the US aid to Israel’s military industrial complex.” Make a “commitment to a green economy” that deeply understands “the threat of climate change.” “Expand American public transportation.” “End the Israeli occupation of Palestine.”
DID YOU KNOW?
Unlike the fallacious claims of “embedded racism” against America, Marxism is ripe and heavy with racism that frequently and historically manifests itself in the form of anti-Semitism.
“Long before we had the word Holocaust, we had the Russian word pogrom, meaning massacre. Russia’s first pogrom against the Jews took place in 1881 in Yelisavetgrad” (Pacepa & Rychlak, 2016). At that time, “the local administration called for the people’s wrath to be vented on the Jews, and the impoverished peasants obliged. A wave of killings, rapes, and the pillaging of Jews spread quickly to hundreds of other towns. It soon reached Warsaw and from there, on to the rest of the Russian Empire” (Pacepa & Rychlak, 2016).
Count Nikolay Ignatyev, the Russian minister of the interior, blamed the Jews themselves for the massacre, saying “The passion for acquisition and money-grabbing is inherent in the Jew from the day of his birth; it is characteristic of the Semitic race, manifest from almost the first page of the Bible.” Doesn’t that sound familiar? (Hitler)
“The anti-Semitic ideas were soon embodied in a document titled “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” which was supposedly the recorded meeting minutes of the first Zionist Congress showing the Jews’ plot to take over the world. Instead, a Russian dezinformatsiya (disinformation) member of the Okhrana (secret police) had simply plagiarized a French document call the “Joly book,” substituting the words “the world” for “France” and “the Jews” for “Napolean III.” The Times of London even published a scathing article exposing the fraud in a 1921 expose.
As evidenced a by the above demands, the new communists are exactly like the old: they view the world through the lens of their own preoccupation with money and material things. There is no emphasis on what is best for one’s soul. There is no consideration for one’s emotional and spiritual needs. This is why communism/socialism is oft referred to as the gospel of envy, selfishness, and lies. The biggest trick of deception that Black Lives Matter and the Movement for Black Lives has played on us was to make us think that they actually cared about black lives. As all of the evidence shows, the single goal has always been to further their socialist cause. It’s a punch in the gut for many of us.
For our friends who have already devoted themselves to this false god, there is little chance you or I can change their minds. We can, however, pray for them by ask God to change their hearts and minds.
“The religion of socialism is a faith utterly impervious to facts and logic. Socialist failure is irrelevant, because only intentions count when you’re on the side of the angels. No amount of evidence can pierce the force fields that surround the socialist mind. These people insist they are enlightened, but they are invincibly ignorant.”
~ Matthew Vadum, 2015
It has been my intention to bring awareness to God’s children and to address the reality of these groups, as disheartening as it may be. Wisdom is a gift. It is a chance to free yourself from Satan’s deceptive grasp. I hope that you – even as you may be shocked and disappointed – will find this information liberating.
Only through Christ’s truth is mankind able to be free.
Sources & Further Reading Recommendations:
- Weikart, Richard (1992). Marx, Engels, and the Abolotion of the Family. History of European Ideas, Vol. 18 (No. 5), pp. 657-672
- Pacepa, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai &Rychlak, Prof. Ronald (2016). Looming Disaster[E-Book Android Version]. Retrieved from wnd.com
- Black Lives Matter’s Real Agender by Rolans C. Warren
- Fineman, Martha Albertson (2001). Contract and Care. Chicago-Kent Law Review, Vol. 76
- Feminism, Communism, and the Destruction of the Nuclear Family by David Risselada
- Americans Buy Into Marxist Family Planning by Paul Kengor
- Reds Exploiting Blacks by James Simpson (Accuracy In Media)
- Black Lives Matter, Capitalism, and Communism in America(article and podcast)
- The Abolition of the Family by Larry Anderson
- Black Lives Matter
- Movement for Black Lives
- There is a better way to parent than the nuclear family by Vicki Larson
- Nuclear Family Privilege: Naming It ans Slaying It by Bella DePaulo
- The Truth Behind the Push for Criminal Justice Reform by Lee Stranahan
- The New Communism: Resurrecting the Utopian Delusion by Alan Johnson, “World Affairs Journal”
- Infiltrating the Black Lives Matter Cult by Matthew Vadum